Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


August 1, 2007

Cara & Shawn

Congratulations to Cara and Shawn, they are my lucky 7.07.07 couple who booked me for the lucky date before the 30 some other inquiries I had for it. I feel like I am the one who hit the jackpot though, because these two were just incredible and I had such a wonderful time capturing their day. Cara and Shawn are another couple who just let me go to town with their portraits, and Cara even told me I could throw in some sexy shots, I love her! I had a really hard time choosing pictures for here and the slideshow, I have so many favorites, but click HERE to see more. Thank you again for having me guys, you 2 rock!


GORGEOUS bride...

And the groom isn't too shabby either...

I snuck after them and got their 1st kiss after they walked up the aisle.




Look at Cara, she is STUNNING




Let's just say hot...

The idea for this picture came to me when I saw the open field, and of course they were up for it.