Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


August 23, 2007

Laura & Dave

Congratulations to Laura and Dave, they had a beautiful wedding at Duquesne and an amazing reception afterwards at the Priory. These guys were another fun couple that I really enjoyed working with, and they allotted some extra time for their portraits so we were able to get lots of great shots. You can see more in their slideshow HERE, and some of my favorites below. Thank you again for having me be a part of your day Laura and Dave!


The bride...I have been blessed with brides with beautiful eyes, look at her! WOW

And our groom...

Gorgeous rings

I took advantage of the videographer's equipment.

One of my favorites without a doubt

I LOVE the shadows coming off everyone here, this was possible due to their wedding being in the late afternoon and the sun was in perfect position.

You know I have a thing for reflections if you read my blog. I love that the chapel is in this as well.

Again, look at her eyes!

The Priory's garden is called "Laura's Blumengarten" How appropriate was that?!


The Priory has a great balcony, Laura and Dave were thrilled we could get a shot with all of their guests.