Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


August 10, 2007

Virginia Beach

We took a vacation to Virginia Beach last month in between weddings and had a great time. I wish Pittsburgh had a beach! All I kept thinking was how I wanted to be photographing my brides and grooms there in the sand. Oh well, who needs the beach when you have the West End Overlook, lol. Anyways, a few of you asked for pictures, so here are some of my favorites:


One of my new all time favorite images above. There's already an enlargement of this in my living room.

Josh and Connor

My family, you're not gonna see too many pictures of me on here, but I lugged my tripod with me and took this with the timer. Getting 3 kids to smile at a camera with no one behind it is easier said than done though.

Sunrise, yes I got up at 5:00am

We went on a dolphin cruise, and I was so excited I got a shot with one's face. I love dolphins, they are amazing creatures.

Ella

Baby feet in the sand, I love it!

Chasing Seagulls, what could be more fun?

In my husband's eyes