Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


August 7, 2007

Christine & Bret

Congratulations to Christine and Bret. They made it official with an intimate ceremony last month which I was delighted to be a part of. After the ceremony we headed over to Shakespeares restaurant for their reception and took advantage of the great scenery there for some portraits. Seriously, how many people have pictures on their wedding day in front of a castle?! How cool is that?! I love Christine's dress also, it was pure silk and just to die for. To see more click HERE. Congrats again guys, your day was beautiful!




I LOVE finding reflections in things other than mirrors, and their limo was too perfect for this




Look at the awesome flare I caught from the sun, I love it!