Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


August 28, 2007

Azadeh & Andrew

I spent the last weekend in July with back to back weddings at Duquesne Chapel, the 2nd of which was Azadeh and Andrew. They are another out of town couple but Andrew is orignally from here, so we went to some of the classic Pgh locations for photos. These two are so in love also, I can't think of a better word than that they were totally enchanted by each other all day. You can see more in their slideshow HERE. Congratulations Azadeh and Andrew and thank you for having me!



Ummmm..HOLY CRAP! She should be on the cover of a bridal magazine!

Azadeh was just walking past me down the aisle, look at Andrew's expression (didn't I say enchanted?)

Andrew lifting Azadeh's veil before he kissed her for the 1st time, I was definitely in the right place at the right time for this one.

Love the flowers


Another bride and groom on the ground, YES!! (all Azadeh's idea though!)



How adorable was the ring bearer! He's doing the "Home Alone" face, lol.


Their reception hall had mirrors all over the wall, you know I love reflections!