Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


September 5, 2007

Sarah & Brian

Congratulations to Sarah and Brian, they had a beautiful wedding last month that was absolutely perfect. I am so amazed at how calm some of my couples are on their wedding day, and Sarah and Brian were no exception. They were absolutely cool and collected before the ceremony and afterwards they just let loose and really enjoyed themselves. Thank you again for having me Sarah and Brian! And click HERE for their slideshow.




I LOVE the bottom of Sarah's dress.





Turning off the flash can really capture the mood during the reception.

The night ended with a great bubble exit!