Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


September 11, 2007

Mallory & Shawn

Congratulations to Mallory and Shawn on their recent wedding. Mallory is one of those people that you can't help but instantly fall in love with. She is genuine and sweet and just one example of that is she brought flowers for her mom on her wedding day. (Shawn, good catch!) And their wedding was just beautiful and perfect, I was honored to be a part of it. Thank you so much for having me, and click HERE to see more in their slideshow.


Mallory's bouquet was gorgeous! Look at all the detail put into it. And full of Stephanotis, those are my favorite.


Fun with my fish-eye.

Mallory's veil was longer than her (and made by her mom, wow), nice!!




I love when PGH graces us with big puffy clouds.

I also love shooting sun images and getting the flare, as you can see from the series here.




Their reception was at the Lemont, what a gorgeous foyer.

Now that is one cool cake.