Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


September 26, 2007

Laurie & Vince

Congratulations to Laurie and Vince on their wedding last month. They had a beautiful ceremony at St. Paul's, this was my 1st time shooting there, and it is absolutely gorgeous inside. Laurie and Vince also scheduled enough time for us to hit CMU's columns and the Overlook, so we got a nice variety of pictures with them and their bridal party. You can see more in their slideshow, click HERE. Congratulations again Laurie and Vince!!




Laurie had some smokin shoes, I love when my brides get a little crazy and sway from the norm.

Fisheye image, I love how the lights look like stars on the ceiling.

Ummm...reflection! Yes! I had a ton of fun in the church.


More fisheye, this lens has been coming out of my bag more frequently in the past month.


Had to show off those shoes!


I can't think of a better place to be dipped than in front of Heinz Field for a Pittsburgher.


Of course I grabbed a sun image, the light is hitting Laurie's veil just right too.

That is some serious bling.