Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


September 18, 2007

Heidi & Josh

You may remember Heidi and Josh from their engagement pictures which I posted a few months ago HERE. I mentioned these 2 have great chemistry and they proved me right again at their wedding. And not only do they make a fabulous couple, they are incredibly fun and their wedding was full of energy. I have way too many favorite images, and will probably blow my space allowance here, so click HERE to see more in their slideshow. I had a blast with you guys, thank you for having me be a part of your day. =)


I LOVE Heidi's ring, it fits her personality to a T also.

Heidi is totally gorgeous.

And Josh has these great piercing eyes.

I almost flipped when I walked into their church. It was very modern and full of stained glass, I was in my glory.

I love how they are looking at each other.

I like to trail after my couples and capture their 1st moment after they walk up the aisle. I actually had enough time to get 2 kissing shots here and run back and get the whole bridal party walking up.



I also flipped when I saw this vintage cart.

The bridal party letting loose.

I love this one! What else would he be looking at besides his beautiful bride.

Heidi was up for anything.



Riverside Landing has become one of my favorite places to shoot, the lighting is so romantic inside.

Josh is a firefighter, Heidi surprised him by wearing fireman boots when he went to take off the garter. This was classic!