Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


September 30, 2007

Lisa & Dan E-pics

Meet Lisa and Dan, they are getting married in December and are planning a beautiful winter wedding which I'm looking forward to capturing. We spent some time together though doing an engagement session recently and here are some of their pics: See you both in December!


They are an incredibly cute couple, and I love Lisa's dimple.

Probably my favorite sun image ever. These are always unpredictable when shooting because 1. you don't see exactly where the rays are hitting and 2. I blind myself every time I shoot these, but the rays landed perfectly over their kiss. =)

Lisa you have gorgeous eyes.