Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


October 3, 2007

Heidi & Jim

Congratulations to Heidi and Jim on their wedding! You may remember them from their engagement pictures which I posted not to long ago click HERE. Heidi is my 3rd bride named Heidi, and oddly enough all my Heidi's have married a guy who's name began with a J.
I had a great time with Heidi and Jim though, they were tons of fun, and their wedding was a blast. Their guests partied the night away. You can see some more pictures HERE. I enjoyed working with you both, congrats again!





Heidi signing the license.

Their church was incredibly beautiful, inside and out...


Ok, WAY TO GO BRIDAL PARTY! They all hiked it up!

Again, they both have great colored eyes. Your kids will be blessed!



Of course...

Heidi and Jim's favors, very creative. (bling not included, lol)

The DJ flooded the floor with pink lighting during their 1st dance. It made a great picture.

This is the 1st wedding I've been to with hula hoops. Look at Heidi go!!

I hope someone carded that kid. =)

Megan and Doug (aren't they cute!). I am shooting their wedding very soon. Can't wait!