Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


October 18, 2007

Martha & Ray

Congratulations to Martha and Ray on their wedding! I had a ton of fun with them and it was another perfect day, what more can I say. Martha and Ray also have 2 beautiful daughters, so I had 4 very important people to capture, and got some great shots of everyone. You can see more in their slideshow HERE. You guys make such a beautiful family, congrats again and thank you for having me!


I don't believe I need a caption here, and I normally wouldn't post a picture of my bride's undies, but this was too good. =)

Beautiful bride (and hot mama!)

Ray and his guys.

I love when the church is designed to let me get some shots from the front.

Martha hugging her younger daughter right after the ceremony.




It wouldn't be a wedding by yours truly without some sun and flare.


Ray dancing with his daughter, Martha is in the background with happy tears. I was in tears myself, this was just one of those moments.

Too cute.