Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


October 29, 2007

Sandra & Mike

Congratulations to Sandra and Mike, they kicked off my Autumn season with an absolutely beautiful day followed by a great reception at the Mayernick Center. (I have shot at the Mayernick Center several time this year, and they always do an awesome job with everything, and Lisa the coordinator is incredibly wonderful.) I also love the colors of everything that Sandra choose for her wedding. And not only does this girl have great tastes, she is also one of the nicest people I have ever met in my life. When I arrived for her getting ready shots, she made me feel so welcome and was asking me all about my family and life, on HER day. She is truly beautiful, inside and out, and Sandra and Mike just make a perfect couple. You can see more HERE in their slideshow! I had a great time with you both!



G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S

Holy crap, I LOVE this one. When I staked out their church I noticed how in one of the hallways the stained glass was spilling colored light onto the floor. I couldn't wait until after the ceremony to get Sandra and her dress in there.

I love what my fisheye can do.

And I love to get shadow shots when possible.

What an adorable couple.

Sandra's dress was awesome, every time I fluffed it, it held the air and stayed poufed for a few minutes.

Sandra mentioned she liked Sepia images, so I did some for her.

I missed my sun shot, it kept going in the clouds, but I like the lighting on this one.

I love when my couples have FUN!


Candy apple favors with the rings.

Sandra & Mike's nephews, look at their big blue eyes!