Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


October 24, 2007

Kristen & Nick

Congratulations to Kristen & Nick who tied the knot on Sept. 21st. I do have to say this was the most challenging wedding I have shot so far, because it was nightime and all of our shots were taken in the dark. Not to mention Heinz Chapel doesn't permit the use of flash and I had no sunlight coming though the windows to help. Yikes, and if you know anything about photography, then you know the importance of good light. But I was up for the challenge. So after a 7:30 ceremony at Heniz, we walked around Pitt's campus in the dark and got some shots. I'm not going to do a slideshow at this time because Kristen is surprising her family with pictures, but I do want to post some shots here for the blog readers. And a big thank you to Kristen and Nick, even though it was dark, your day, or should I say night, was beautiful. Thank you for having me!





Getting ready, isn't Kristen a beauty?

From the balcony with no flash.

The chapel lit up, truly beautiful.





I always have the thank you boards on hand for my couples if they want this particular picture.