Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


October 11, 2007

Danielle & Keith

Congratulations to Danielle and Keith. They had a beautiful wedding at the Priory which I was thrilled to be a part of. Everything about their day was gorgeous and perfect, you could really tell how much time and effort was put into every detail, Danielle obviously has great taste. And they make a great couple, you guys are made for each other! Congrats again and click HERE for their slideshow!


Danielle is just a classic beauty.

And the groom.






The cake was so elegant, didn't I say Danielle has great taste?!

The Priory is unbelievable inside.

I'll end with probably my favorite. This image just screams romance, I love the moment right before the kiss.