Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


August 17, 2007

Heidi & Jim's E-pics

Meet Heidi and Jim, they are getting married in just a few weeks here, I'm very excited for their day. Heidi and Jim picked one of my absolute favorite places in Pittsburgh to do engagement pictures, Station Square, and we had a fun time. See you guys soon!



They are such a cute couple

Jim decided to climb the ferry wheel

Love this one under the Ft. Pitt Bridge

They both have incredible eyes




Getting this shot was a little tough on my behalf, I had to position myself where I wasn't in the reflection, which was on the ground basically underneath a bench. It was worth it though.