Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


August 14, 2007

Jenn & Jeff

Congratulations to Jenn and Jeff! They tied the knot on July 14th and everything about their day was perfect. I have been excited about their wedding since 2 Januarys ago when they hired me, we really clicked when we 1st met, and I had a great time capturing their day. Thank you for letting me be a part of it guys! And you can see more in their slideshow HERE.




Wow, Jenn has AMAZING eyes.


I really like the glow captured here.

I love stained glass, this is one of my signature shots.

Jenn is a 1st grade teacher, and it was incredibly touching that some of her students came to the ceremony.



I guess this is the closest thing to a beach I'll get in Pgh, not half bad though!

Look very closely, there was a family of ducks swimming behind them, aw...


I just love the lighting on this one