Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


September 8, 2007

Family pics

Just some personal images:



My in-laws with all of their grandchildren. They have been blessed with a new grandchild, one a year, every year for the past 8 years. Look at my mother-in-law, she is 52 with 8 grandkids, doesn't she look great?! And I thank my sister-in-law for providing the matching clothes. =)

My little guy started preschool last week. I am so proud of him, he is such a smart and sociable little boy.

Ella's 11 month shot, I won't show her naked bum on my blog, lol. I can't believe she's almost a year old. We're going to do a cake smash photo shoot soon!