Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


July 17, 2007

Deanna & Noah

I had an awesome time with Deanna and Noah at their wedding. They had the most perfect day to get married on. Deanna and Noah wanted pictures documenting their hometown since they now live in Florida, so we hit all the classic Pittsburgh locations and had a blast. They also said I could pose them however I wanted, and just a note that having trust in your photographer will definitely get great shots. These guys got on the ground for me and as I was shooting them there was another bride and groom right next to us on the overlook taking well, boring photos and they were watching us with great interest. That's just my style if you're up for it! Thanks for having me and congratulations again Deanna and Noah! Click HERE for their slideshow!



I am in LOVE with this image, I think you guys just became my new business card