Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


October 6, 2008

Laura & Tyler


Congratulations to Laura & Tyler on their recent wedding. They had a beautiful ceremony at Heinz Chapel (I LOVE working there), followed by an awesome reception at the LeMont. I had a great time with them!


1st off how cute was the ring bearer!


Laura's mom giving her a hug right before the ceremony started:








I really like the back lighting here as they walked out of the church:




I love this shot!! I did not pose Laura here, she was waiting for everyone to gather their things in the church before we started the pictures outside:




This isn't a shot I would normally blog, but I like the groomsman under Laura's veil, lol.




You can just tell how in love they are:



Congratulations Laura and Tyler, your day was perfect!