Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


October 30, 2008

Katherine & Jim E-pics

I spent an afternoon last month with Katherine and Jim shooting their engagement session. Katherine & Jim are getting married next spring, I'm super excited for their wedding! See you guys next year!




They make a great couple!


Love this one:






I think all the green looks nice with Katherine's shirt:




They are getting married at Heinz Chapel so we took a few shots there as well:


Ohh la la sun flare:


And then we headed to Heinz Field since Steeler games are a big part of their relationship:




Fun with Art: