Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


October 24, 2008

Urvisha & Neville


I had the honor of photographing Urvisha and Neville's wedding at the end of August and had a wonderful time. This was the 1st Indian wedding I got to work and it was an incredible day! Urvisha and Neville had 2 complete ceremonies, 3 outfit changes, and a heck of a party at the end of the night. LOTS of pics below!


Ceremony 1


Can you find me?


Ceremony 2


After the ceremonies we headed to Hartwood Acres for a portrait session:










Look at their chemistry, they are so obviously perfect for each other!




As I was taking the above picture a butterfly joined us, and the below picture was captured:


They should be in a magazine:






Some reception details:


3rd outfit change, wowza!


Look at this girl! BEAUTIFUL!


Urvisha looks like a princess.


One of my favorites, the sun was going down behind them as they did their 1st dance, as soon as I snapped this image I KNEW it would be a favorite.


Congratulations Urvisha and Neville, you guys were AWESOME to work with and your day was amazing! Thank you for having me!