Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


October 27, 2008

Leah & Carlos


September 6th took me to Leah and Carlos's wedding at the Morning Glory Inn. Leah and Carlos had a very emotional day, I don't think there was a dry eye in the house. They are also just SO in love, their eyes were glued to each other all day long.


Some ceremony shots:




This was right after the 1st kiss, I said it was an emotional ceremony:


Leah and Carlos with their beautiful daughter:


The FUN bridal party:


We walked around the South Side and got some intimate shots, I love these:


I think they look like models:








Hot Hot Hot:


I found this little alley and had to get them in there:


Leah is GA-GA-GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE her dress also (Maggie Sottero)




Congratulations Leah and Carlos, you are a beautiful couple inside and out, I had a great time with you both!