Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


October 15, 2008

Brianne & Adam E-pics

I did an engagement session with Brianne and Adam recently and had a great time getting to know them both. Brianne and Adam are just 2 of the nicest people I've ever met. They are also both teachers, which I think says a lot about what type of people they are. I can't wait for their wedding next summer!






Of course I love this one!


They are so CUTE!










Since they are big-time Penguin fans we took a few shots with their jerseys on.






See you guys next year, I can't wait!