Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


September 22, 2008

Family session


I did a family session for my wonderful brother and sister-in-law and their kids. I am very blessed to have such great in-laws, and I know how fast kids grow up, so I hope these will be treasured for a very long time.


My adorable nieces and nephew:


I remember seeing them each right after they were born like it was yesterday, I can't believe how they have each grown:


It was a really hot sunny day, but they held up great!


Favorite!


I wanted to make sure to get one of just the two of them, since once you have kids, well it doesn't happen too often:




Love this one too:


And this one, I have too many favorites.




Go Steelers!!


=)