Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


September 19, 2008

Chrissy & Denny E-pics


I did an engagement session last month with Chrissy and Denny who came in from Virginia to get some Pittsburgh pictures. They are great couple and are getting married next summer, I can't wait for the wedding!


I've been lucking out with beautiful flowers and sun flare:




They are perfect for each other:


I just love the colors here:




We headed over to Heinz then to get some shots in their jerseys:






I like the geese here, I think they thought Chrissy and Denny were there to feed them:






Gorgeous! This is one of my new favorite shots with the city lights reflecting on the water, awesome color!


See you guys next year!