Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


September 2, 2008

Josselyn & Dan

July 26th took me to the wedding of Josselyn & Dan. This was one AMAZING wedding. The ceremony and reception were both held at the 20th Century Club in Oakland. The wedding was themed "Midsummer Night's Dream", and was complete with Shakespearean actors who entertained the guests. And wow, was there ever lots of detail, as you'll see in the pictures below. Josselyn and Dan, you guys did a fabulous job planning and everything was spectacular!!!



When I got to Josselyn's hotel room the 1st thing I noticed was the flowers Dan sent her:


Some getting ready details:


Josselyn was a knock-out bride:


Ceremony details, including the engagement sign-in book I made for them:


One of my favorite moments of every wedding is capturing the groom's expression while his bride is walking down the aisle:








Midsummer Night's Dream actors:


We grabbed a few shots around Oakland:


Crazy, I love it!






Reception details:


Josselyn and Dan had lighting put in that rotated colors throughout the night. The room looked incredible all night:




They also had a photo-booth for their guests to enjoy, it was a great feature!


My friend Tiffany who was the coordinator and I in the photobooth:




Congratulations Josselyn and Dan! I cannot wait to put your wedding album together because its going to be amazing!!

I got to work with some of my favorite vendors who did an AMAZING job pulling everything together:

Wedding Coordinator - Tiffany Cramer from Great Expectations Events, Tiffany is an amazing planner and was the bread and butter of this wedding to say the least, you can view her BLOG to see more of this wedding and get other vendor information

Florist - April from Mocha Rose, April did ALL of the flowers and decorations for the entire ceremony and reception, she is incredibly talented, and her attention to detail goes above and beyond.