Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


September 5, 2008

Lindsey & Mike Epics

I spent an evening with Lindsey and Mike last month shooting their engagement session. We had a good time and I enjoyed getting to know them since it was out 1st time meeting in person. Lindsey is very into photography and photoshop, so we had a lot to talk about, she is my type of client! Did I mention they are also childhood sweethearts, they've been together for 9 years, I LOVE it! And they are getting married on their anniversary next year in April. I can't wait for the wedding!!


This was the very 1st picture I shot, I love the silhouette effect:


I think Lindsey's sweater fits right in with my blog colors:


We shot at the best time of day, right before sunset:


They are so cute! And I love how Lindsey's hair is catching the sun:


We headed over to the bridge for some fun shots:










Their blue tops contrasted well on the yellow bridge:






And we ended with some city shots at night, I love this one with the lights reflecting on the water:


See you in April Lindsey and Mike!