Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


September 15, 2008

Valerie


Some images of a senior portrait session I did. Valerie is a sweet, smart and gorgeous girl who also happens to be my children's babysitter (and we're going to miss her when she heads off to college). I was thrilled to be able to shoot her senior pictures though. Congrats to Valerie, class of 2009!



The colors in her eyes are just beautiful!






Valerie has been dancing since she was a little kid so we got a few shots in her dance studio:


As we were driving to our next location I spotted some weeds behind a bowling alley that looked good. I guarantee Valerie was the 1st person ever to take senior pictures there.


My favorite:


Another using the bowling alley wall:


Isn't she a hottie! (keep away boys, she's only 17)