Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


March 28, 2008

Josselyn & Dan E-pics

After this long cold winter I'm happy to be getting back into the swing of things. Wedding season is literally around the corner and I'm so exited for the upcoming year. I officaly got to kick off 2008 with a great engagement session with Josselyn and Dan. These guys are SOOOOO cute, and very photogenic. I had a great time getting to know them more. They have an awesome midsummer-nights-dream themed wedding planned for July, I cannot wait!! See you in the summer!