Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


April 17, 2008

Angela & Paul


Let the wedding season begin! Congratulations to Angela and Paul and who kicked off my 2008 season. They had a beautiful ceremony at St. Paul's Cathedral and a great reception afterwards at the Marriott City Center. Thank you so much for having me Angela and Paul, you both are spectacular. And of course the very 1st slideshow of 2008 is HERE.


Angela and Paul invited me to capture their rehearsal dinner the night before on the Gateway Clipper. It was cold outside on the river, but they were troopers and we caught a few shots with the city in the background:


Look at the color of Angela's eyes! Wowza!


I love the detail on her train:


The groom:


One of the flower girls, I caught her waving at her reflection, too cute!


Angela's mom giving her a hug right before she walked down the aisle:


And Angela's dad as he gave her away:










Angela told me they are just a goofy fun-loving couple, so I asked her if we could do some jumping shots:




I love how the tables were numbered at the reception. Each table had a picture of them at their different ages: (great idea!)


A little cake smash, but they kissed and made up. =)


Congratulations guys!!