Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


May 6, 2008

Beth & Chris


Congratulations to Beth and Chris who got married last month in Slippery Rock. These guys are adorable, and so nice and down to earth, I had a great time capturing their day. You can take a look at their slideshow HERE. and some of my favorites below:


Beth looked incredible:




Chris was calm and relaxed before the ceremony.


The church was beautiful inside:












Beth had one must take picture she wanted me to get, a side-view mirror picture that she had seen in my portfolio last year.


They're so cute...


The bridal party was a decent size, they were great to work with though:


And of course I had to throw a jump shot in, I let the girls slide this time:


Congratulations again Beth and Chris and thank you for having me!