Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


May 20, 2008

Melissa & Joseph


I was honored to document Melissa and Joseph's wedding last month. They had an incredible spring day with beautiful scenery, and an AWESOME reception afterwards at the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott. The bridal party and all the guests were so pumped up, it truly was a great day! More pictures in the slideshow HERE.


Gorgeous bride


I love this one of Melissa and her dad right before he gave her away:


Wow, this flowering crab tree was incredible, we got a lot of great shots in front of it:








All I have to say is mooning my couple and I is a surefire way to end up on my blog.




Don't let all those tattoos scare you, Joseph is a really sweet guy.


Photographers in training, love it!




Go bridesmaids!


Congratulations Melissa and Joseph, your day rocked!!