Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


September 6, 2010

Ryan, Leslie & Ben

If you have followed my blog over the years then of course you remember Leslie & Ben! I recently got to do a 6 day old newborn session to welcome their 1st baby, Ryan. I was so excited all year long knowing I was going to get to see them again, 2 years is waaaaaayyyyyyy too long, AND Leslie's friends bought her a gift certificate for my services and gave it to her at her baby shower, that's what I would call some very thoughtful pals!



ADORABLE!!




Leslie, you have the cutest nursery ever ever ever!


Such a beautiful new family!


Chilling in my crib.....




Ryan was getting burped here, love his expressions!




Their dog Murphy, he is such a good pup, very gentle and kind.




yeah yeah, I know I made you guys smooch, but I LOVE this shot:




Ryan with Leslie's autographed Heinz Ward ball that he personally gave her at a game! (we also have wedding pictures with it) =)


Totally content after being nursed:


So we could get some sleepy time shots:








Biggest CONGRATS to you both Leslie & Ben, you are already AMAZING parents!!

*If you are interested in newborn photography sessions generally takes place in your home and last a few hours to give plenty of time for feedings, naps, and snuggling. Sessions are best done within the 1st 10 days of life, please contact me before birth though to arrange a session. *Past wedding clients do receive an exclusive discount.