Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


September 2, 2010

Sophia & Bob

Sophia & Bob were married on July 11th at St. Alexander Nevsky with a beautiful fun reception following at the Chadwick. When Sophia and I had our initial consultation she told me that her wedding would literally be like the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding". Needless to say I was really excited about being their photographer, and they were absolutely right, the wedding was huge and filled with so much family, fun and laughter. I love weddings like that. =)



Sophia I know you didn't care about getting a shoe picture but I liked your penny for good luck. =)


Both so happy and glowing =)




Um, this was the cutest thing ever! I love the decked out stroller as well!


Bob is a pretty tall guy, this picture just proves my theory "the bigger the guy the harder they fall" =)




This was my 1st time photographing an eastern Orthodox ceremony and I was told to stand on the corner of the alter to photograph. I'll admit I was nervous about being visible to the entire congregation for the entire ceremony, but it was also very cool to be able to get frontal angles of everything.


I posted this image on facebook and someone commented that he only has eyes for her, I would have to totally agree!


Yes little ringbearer we were watching you. =)




Ben served as my 2nd shooter and was stationed on the balcony so we could get the traditional shots from the back.








Hello Auntie and new Uncle!!














Beautiful couple =)




1st dance, Bob you are such a character


Sophia and her dad:








Congratulations on a beautiful day Sophia & Bob! Thank you for having me!