Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


September 16, 2010

Ashley & Mark


July 17th took me to Ashley & Mark's wedding in Ford City. They had the most gorgeous day, and they are such a beautiful and sweet couple, I had an absolute blast with them!


Love the roses on Ashley's dress!






You are so adorable Ashley!


The kids during the ceremony =)










Look at all those beautiful bridesmaids!


I loved Ashley's choice of orange bridesmaid dresses and the colors of the flowers complimented them perfectly!




GORGEOUS blue skies that day!


Fun in a cornfield: =)
















Slideshow:


Congratulations Ashley & Mark on a perfect day!!