Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


September 5, 2010

Megan & Bryan

July 10th my beautiful cousin Megan tied the knot with her wonderful now husband Bryan. Megan is the closest thing to a sister I have, and she also has a great eye for photography, some of you may already know her as she second shoots for me on occasion. Since my children were all in the wedding and I served as Meg's matron of honor (yay!), I was not her professional photographer, but that doesn't mean I left my camera at home! Some of her day below:







Something old, borrowed, and blue (our grandmother's ring/handkerchief on the left) and some new bling on the right, =)


Makeup by Clare @ Ciel Cosmetics


Clare was kind enough to do my daughter's makeup also, =)


2 very cute kiddos =)




Ben took this from his seat:


Happy couple!


Kiddos and me:


Look at that air!


And then I put the camera down and enjoyed her reception. But afterwards they indulged me with a small end of the night portrait session:




Oh dear cousin, don't think you are going to grab your hubby's butt and I'm not going to blog it, =D =D










F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E


My little cousin is hot, huh?










Your wedding was beautiful Meg & Bryan, love you both to pieces!!