Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


January 5, 2009

Leslie & Ben

I had a great time shooting
Leslie & Ben's wedding. Big picture overload because the day was PERFECT:




The weather started like this, but by the time the ceremony was over we had beautiful blue skies:




I've blogged this shot before, but I LOVE Heinz chapel inside:


Check out the little girl taking the picture, and then the next image here:






Leslie and Ben's nephew was playing with his Thomas train during the ceremony, they were trying not to laugh:




Fun with Leslie's veil:


I couldn't decide if I liked the vertical or horizontal better, so I'm posting them both.




Hey the rain left us some cool puddles to get a shot in:




Love the bridesmaid dresses:


What a gorgeous bride:


A quick glamor shot:






We grabbed a few at Hartwood then before heading off to the reception:




LOVE this one:






Yes, more fun with the veil, I couldn't help myself:


Some reception details, all flowers by my favorite florist ever,Mocha Rose


I love seeing my work displayed at weddings, some of the pictures from their engagement session, including their photo guest book:




What a beautiful day Leslie & Ben!! Congratulations!!!!

And some of the day's amazing vendors:
Ceremony - Heinz Chapel
Reception- Fox Chapel Golf Club
Wedding Coordinator- Tiffany Cramer
Florist- Mocha Rose
DJ- Jeremy Ganss