Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


July 28, 2009

Stephanie & Justin E-pics

I spent an afternoon recently with Stephanie & Justin shooting their engagement session. I LOVE these 2, they are both such nice genuine people, and they have the greatest sense of humor. I am SO excited to photograph their wedding in September!




And they told me they weren't photogenic, who are you kidding!


I processed these with a warmth action, so the colors shift a bit:




Look at those sun rays coming over them!






Now that's some sunflare! What I love about doing these shots is that one is never the same as the other and you never know what you're going to get.


FAVORITE!




Doesn't that look comfortable?




Can't wait for your big day Stephanie & Justin!!