Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


July 26, 2009

Steph & Steve

Steph & Steve had a great Pittsburgh themed wedding on June 20th. What's not to love about that?! It was a great day, and Steph and Steve are both a ton of fun!





Beautiful bride!


Details, details!


Love the shot of Steve watching his bride come down the aisle:












Steph had one request for me, and she told me this over a year ago when they hired me -- a picture on the rock on the overlook. Done!


And even though it doesn't look like it, it started to lightly rain in both of these shots, that certainly didn't stop us though!




Their kids are going to have some amazing blue eyes, no doubt:


I asked them if they would climb into this field of clovers, "no problem!" they said. Again, I have the BEST couples. =)




Yay Pens!


Your day was awesome Steph and Steve, thank you for having me!!!