Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


July 17, 2009

Jenn & John

June 13th took me to Jenn & John's wedding. Jenn and John let me know that the photography was of very high importance to them, and after a beautiful ceremony at Heinz Chapel they allotted over 2 full hours for pictures with me and we were able to go to several great locations. I was in my glory, as the in-between pictures are my favorite part of the day, and the more time the better! They had a great pink and green color scheme also with lots of fabulous details. Some faves below:





Check out the initials studded on Jenn's shoes!


I had to put the girl's in a green spot to go along with the color scheme, and Jenn was absolutely beautiful that day:




Mr. and Mrs., I love this moment:


The chapel doors have definitely gotten a fresh coat of paint since I was there last.












They made a quick bar stop to grab some shots and of course I followed them in to grab my own shots lol, I LOVE my couples!






There was graffiti all over the bridge piping, but I photoshopped that out and added some of my own. =)


And then one more stop to this waterfall:


Awesome reception details:


I LOVE the cake too:


And lastly this is the inscription inside John's ring, when I asked him to take it off so I could photograph it he said he wasn't allowed, LOL.


More in the slideshow coming soon. Congratulations Jenn & John, your day was so much fun!!!!!