Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


July 1, 2009

Amanda & Ray

My last wedding in May was with Amanda & Ray in Washington County. It was another gorgeous day, and we got some great pictures in Mingo park between the ceremony and reception. Ray is also a photographer himself, so I'm always very honored when another photographer asks me to do photographs for them! Thank you for having me as part of your day Amanda & Ray, it was great!




Another gorgeous couple:
















Ohh lala, sun flare!




















Playing with some textures:




They did a great 1st dance!!!


Spinning the camera:


Congratulations Amanda & Ray!!!!!