Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


July 10, 2009

Laura & Dave

I spent June 6th with Laura & Dave. They had an absolutely perfect day, and I can't say enough what a high-spirited fun wedding this was!






Laura was such a pretty bride:


Beautiful flowers by April of Mocha Rose.








Dave is a firefighter, so they arranged for a ladder arch for their exit outside of the church:


Not every day you see this!


And of course we used the trucks for some pictures:








I love doing this shot:


Hawt:






I love using the sun to my advantage:




The cake topper piece was really cool since Laura is a nurse:


I still like to do selective coloring every now and then:


There was a playoff game that night also, and they went to the trouble of setting up a screen for their guests, great idea!!


Congratulations Laura & Dave, I loved being a part of your day!!!