Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


October 8, 2010

Elle, Danielle & Keith

Danielle & Keith were married in 2007. I was SO SO excited when Danielle called me to photograph their new daughter Elle. LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing my past brides, it means so much to me to stay in touch after the wedding and photograph other milestones in their lives. Some adorableness below:



Elle choose to stay awake for most of our session, she was incredibly alert for 2 weeks old!


My past brides do the cutest nurseries! My feelings...Because they are creative and art is important to them =)


Danielle, Motherhood has made you even more beautiful!


What a prodigy, she could find her thumb at only 2 weeks old!


Happy new family!












Danielle & Keith have a pool table in their basement, thought it would be neat to do a picture with the balls saying her birthdate. =)


And they also have an AWESOME salt water tank.






Congratulations Danielle & Keith on your perfect addition