Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


October 7, 2010

Bethany & Steve

Congratulations to Bethany & Steve who had just an absolutely perfect day! They were married at Zion Lutheran Church with a reception following at South Hills Country Club. Bethany & Steve are just 2 of the nicest people I have ever met, I had the best time documenting their day and so glad they came home from Jersey to get married here! =)



Hello, pretty bride!!! And pretty dress which came from THE Kleinfield's =)




Ummm, guys, maybe not a good idea to go jumping BEFORE the ceremony…ah, who am I to say no. =)














Yes, I do take alter formals, here is a shot to prove it:


This was SUCH a beautiful church, LOVE!!














Go ladies!!!






Bethany you are STUNNING!!!!




LOVE my couples who will crawl into a field for pictures!!








NOT NICE, LOL, I later learned they planned this, it was pretty funny, and Bethany you are a BRAVE BRAVE bride for allowing this to happen!


















Hottie!!!






Slideshow:






Your day was A-MAZING Bethany & Steve, as are the both of you!!! =)