Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


October 14, 2010

Lindsey & Ryan

I had the BEST time in August with Lindsey & Ryan! After their beautiful ceremony in Ohio, we went across the river to Wheeling for some pictures and a wonderful and fun reception! Huge blog post, because I have a ton of favorites!





Lindsey wanted a TACKY Steeler's garter, more about that at the end of the post, =)




You can never have enough detail shots, (plus they make nice backgrounds in your album)


WORK IT Lindsey!!!


Hello handsome groom!


Left picture by me, right one by Ben: (and how cute are those kids!)






Hello chubby cheeks!






My angle:


Ben's angle:




If you ever wondered how to ensure your flowergirl and ringbearer cooperate during the ceremony, here is the answer!! GENUIS!


After the church we were headed to Oglebay for pictures, I asked Lindsey if she would mind making a pitstop at this fabulous field I spotted behind her parent's house, SO happy she agreed!


Can you see why I was happy?! One of my ALL-TIME Favorite images ever!


Ben's shot:


My shot:


And it was about 98 degrees and NOT comfortable, you guys were absolute troopers!!


Generally I like my images to be very colorful and vibrant, the edit on the left is how I normally do a black and white conversion. BUT when I looked at this picture it made me think vintage, so I made a second edit and did just that:




So classic:


Then off to Oglebay! Don't laugh, I took this from my car:


Bridal party you rocked!




While I was taking pics of the bridal party, Ben was shooting butterflies, lol. Hey it was there, it deserves a picture! Not bad especially considering this wasn't shot with a macro.


I know I made the same comment on their engagement pictures, but HELLO GREEN EYES! I SWEAR I did not color pop these, there was no need! Seriously, have you EVER seen eyes so green??!!


Left shot, my angle, right shot Ben's angle. I think he won. (hey he has a good teacher)


Same as above:








What's that? Lay on the grass in your wedding dress? I LOVE YA Lindsey!












Lindsey and Ryan hosted their reception at Wheeling Jesuit University, they did a SPECTACULAR job doing the place up!






So back to that Steelers garter. According to Lindsey, Ryan HATES the Steelers. (we'll forgive you Ryan since you're not a native). Image his surprise when he went it for the garter removal, it was pretty hilarious! Ryan, I however will NOT blog the images of you defacing the towel, lol.


And after the garter removal, the Pittsburgh Polka of course!


And one pretty sunset that night!!


Slideshow:


Thank you Lindsey and Ryan for having us!!!! =)