Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


June 9, 2010

Katie & Brian

Katie & Brian were married on May 22nd. What an all around GORGEOUS and well planned wedding! The ceremony took place at Our Lady of the Angels, followed by an amazing reception at the Carnegie Museum. Lot of faves below:







Katie got dressed at the downtown Renaissance, so we took advantage of their fabulous staircase:




I am a sucker for the Molley's Trolleys, they really make a Pgh wedding!


Always one of my favorite moments of the day:












Would you believe it was DUMPING rain during the ceremony, but when they walked out it was clear skies!






I LOVEEEEEEE this color palette!!!


And once again, you are totally gorgeous Katie!!


Thank you Mother Nature for your perfect random gust of wind!! Probably my favorites of the day!


Same shots from above, but in b&w










Then off to the famous Columns where we actually had to wait in line, there were 5 other bridal parties there:








Since the Columns are such a popular spot, I have been trying to come up with some different angles and shots there so my pictures don't look like every other photographers' in Pgh






Candid walking shot:




Some of the beautiful details at the Carnegie Museum:


I love how the guests watch the 1st dance from the top balconies:






Katie & I with Candace, whose wedding I shot last September. I truly love seeing my past brides!!


End of the night sparklers:


And our goodnight shot:


Thank you for having me be part of your day Katie & Brian!!! I had so much fun working with you this year!