Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


March 10, 2010

Katie & Brian E-pics

Meet Katie & Brian who are getting married this May! I recently spent an afternoon with them shooting their engagement pictures at the beautiful Phipps conservatory. What a nice place to go in 3 feet of snow! Katie & Brian make a great couple and I'm very excited to shoot their wedding, stay tuned for their wedding pictures coming this spring!



































Katie you are drop dead gorgeous!!!






And we ended with some outdoor shots, quite the contrast!




I think this would make a nice save the date!




See you guys soon, can't wait!!!