Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


March 27, 2010

Jen & J.R.

Congratulations to Jen & J.R. who kicked off my 2010 season. They had a beautiful winter wedding, with a ceremony at Heinz Chapel followed by an amazing reception at the Carnegie Museum. The day was absolutely amazing and perfect!







Jen is GORGEOUS!!










I LOVE J.R.'s expression here!




My signature Heinz shot:














1st pic with flash, 2nd pic without, isn't photography fun? =)


Then it was off to the Museum where we were able to get some more shots:


















Some of their fabulous details:


At the museum you have the option to do your 1st dance while all the guests watch from the top balcony:


This was the COOLEST cake ever, Jen designed it herself:




Jen sharing a special dance with her mom:


And Jenn & Jeff whose wedding I shot in 2007:


Congratulations to Jen & J.R., the day was beautiful!!! And a BIG thanks to my buddy Dawn for second shooting and doing a fabulous job capturing lots of great angles from the balconies!