Weddings Engagements Newborns Trash the Dress Personal Misc. Business Portraits Seniors
Website Client Proofing DMB Videography Mocha Rose


Welcome to my blog! I am a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh. Here you can see past and recent work. Make sure to stop by often to see the latest weddings!


June 20, 2010

Congratulations to Melissa & Alex!! They were married on May 23rd at the beautiful Succop Conservancy in Butler. This is definitely one of my new favorite venues, the grounds are beyond gorgeous and make the perfect setting for a wedding! Melissa & Alex are both such a laid back and down to earth couple, the venue was a perfect spot for them! Lots of faves below!











Melissa you made such a pretty bride!




How cute is Melissa's nephew!


I have no words for this cuteness!


































Look closely for the geese:










If you read my blog you know reflections are one of my favorite things to photograph =)




Gorgeous flowers by Parkway Florist




Melissa asked me to recreate this "empty wallet" shot on the left of her dad (with his father in law) on his wedding day. I see this becoming a family tradition: =)










And we were blessed with an amazing sunset that night. (and almost attacked by some protective geese parents to get to this spot)












With flash


Without flash, couldn't decide which one I like more


Congrats Melissa & Alex on a beautiful day!!!!